Friday, July 24, 2026

02-24-26-2

Hello...again...

I had one more card in me so I thought I'd get it done and consider today a fabulous day in the craft room.

This card is for the As you see it challenge.  The theme is a recipe for happy yellow flowers.  How could I resist.


 A new stamp from Stampin Up.  I did have a bit of trouble with it...but it was likely user error.  I just didn't want to start over.  So the bold sentiment worked well for my personal struggles...lol. Since I had managed to smudge several places...covering up the worst of it and then adding random drop shadows I think I am going to call it artistic license and be happy.

 

  • Enamel dots - check
  • Large bold sentiment - check
  • Shades of yellow- check
  • Die cut- check(sentiment with shadow) 
  • Flower-check 

 

Thanks for visiting. 

challenge #377

 

3 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

Well you had me at YELLOW Cat and I see no oops...just a beautiful card!! Hugs. :0)

TK said...

I see no problems, so it's another win in the books for you! I love the yellow flowers and the simplicity of this card, Cat

Jan Clothier said...

Great use of the ingredients! And no hint of the 'personal struggles' is evident either. :-) Love the way you've graded the yellow on the sentiment too. Thanks for joining in with us at As You See It.