Hi Friends,
I spent the day in my craft room. I have way too much in my new stuff bins. Yes bins. Yikes. I pulled out a bunch of Waffle Flower Postage Collage stencils and went to work.
For Crazy is our fame, Stencils are our game (no option):
This one has 6 stencils and took a bit of time to get all the inking done. I pretty much followed the suggested colors.
This one was a bit quicker to ink up and I love that silly seagull in the long stamp.
And the 3rd card is going to The Card Concept I'll call the style freestyle collage.

16 comments:
Three great cards dealing with Hugs! All three are perfect in color and always fun with those stencils and dies -- I'll bet you enjoyed yourself, Cat.
You've captured these Postage Collage bundles beautifully, Cat! Each card tells a wonderful story about the subject matter! I couldn't choose a favorite!
=]
I love all 3 of them Cat, but then I am a postage stamp-aholic! Fun, colorful, and perfect for any occasion...well done!! Hugs. :0)
These are all loads of fun! I especially like the lighthouse version!
These are great. So colourful and happy. I am glad you have used those supplies now and hope they get more use soon. The results are fabulous xx
All three are absolute stunners!
These are fabulous, I am a WF postage stencil nut myself, have to have them all when released! I too have an overflowing bin of new stuff and a couple orders coming, what is wrong with me lol!!
I can't decide which of these I like the best, Cat! What a wonderful array of beach themed cards! That seagull always makes me smile!
Wowie, Cat! I'm trying to pick a favorite, not that you asked. It's impossible as there's something special about each of them, but I do have to say I love that seagull an extra lot, too. Such detailed stenciling so perfectly executed!
What a super fun and fabulous trio of cards, Cat. Thanks so much for sharing them with us at The Card Concept. It's always a great joy to have you play along and we hope you'll stop by again soon.
For another FUN challenge, please come join us at Word Art Wednesday. Always Anything Goes/Family Friendly and awesome PRIZES. www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
@karenletchworth
What a fun collection of cards Cat! And I especially love the sea and fast food theme of the card you created for our challenge - and yes, your big seagul takes the cake, or should that be the chip, Lol! Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.
Such a fun lineup of postage projects Cat. Your Just Add Ink card just makes me smile. Chips & Seagulls are iconic here, love it! Thanks so much for joining us at Just Add Ink.
All three are fantastic, Cat! Great work with these fun stencils. I love the colours you've used for each one. There's so many details to look at, I could stare at these cards for hours!! xx
Three fabulous water themed postage collages, Cat! Especially love the bright colors of the first two and the coastal colors of card three!!
LOL, I can't see seagulls like that and not think of Finding Nemo! It's a fab card, thanks for sharing it with us at Just Add Ink.
Fun to see 3 very different beach themed cards, Cat! They all turned out great, but my favorite is the last one--maybe because of the lighthouse! I only have one of the stencils, but you've inspired me to use it again!
Post a Comment