Hello-
I have a card inspired by two challenges today. CAS on Sunday use dies and word stamps only. The beginning of the card is inspired by Can you handle the Pressure...with the option of stars and or stripes. I had a panel of Honey Bee's Star Spangled Stars and off I went...
The embossing folder is Honey Bee, the Gnome is from Simon Says Stamp, the sentiment is from Technique Tuesday, The gnome was colored with copics. I had such fun putting this one together.Thanks for stopping by.
13 comments:
I'm totally smiling here Cat...LOVE it!! Hugs. :0)
Fantastic combo of elements!
The gnome is looking very patriotic in his red, white, and blue. I love the sentiment a lot! Cute and fun!
Perfect embossed background for your adorable gnome!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure!
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
Can You Handle The Pressure Co-Owner
It's ADORABLE, Cat! Love the colors, but the Gnome and background stars are so fun
So cute, Cat! I love the embossed stars!
Sweet little red/white/blue gnome on the stars, Cat!!
This has come together perfectly. I can see you you enjoyed putting it together and are happy with it. It is great and so beautifully cas xx
It's impossible not to love a gnome, Cat, especially one dressed up in red, white, and blue! I love all the stars to back him up and the bold, perfect sediment! Hugs, Darnell
What a patriotic gnome, Cat! He's a wonderful way to celebrate our 250th birthday!
Adorable card Cat!! xx
How fun...gnomes are the coolest!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with our "Use Dies & Only Word Stamps" challenge over at CAS on Friday!! Deb Horst, DT #338
Great embossing folder and card!
Post a Comment