Sunday, July 12, 2026

07-12-26

 Hi there-

Yesterday's mail brought a new Waffle Flower club purchase.  So I decided to play with it instead of putting it in my new stuff bin.


 This card will be visiting the gallery at The Paper Players, the colors were perfect for these sweet cupcakes. I used inks on the cupcake stencils and some glittery paste on the confetti and the sprinkles adding texture and sparkles.

  

And this is such a cool set.  Its got stencils for coloring the cupcakes and a coverplate to define the cupcakes. The cupcakes are attached to the full sheet only by a touch at the top of the swirl and the bottom of the liner - So they snip out easily for more uses. This is the second card.


 This card is visiting the gallery at Simply Clean and Simple. They are asking for a birthday theme.

Please Help Us Spread the Word ...  

Thanks so much for coming by. 

16 comments:

Darlene said...

OH WOW ... these are both awesome cards and I really love the card you designed for us! PERFECT! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Simply Clean & Simple challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Simply Clean & Simple Co-Owner

Marcia Hill said...

What a FUN set Cat and perfect for celebrating birthdays!! Love all the texture and dimension in both cards and definitely love the sentiment on the 2nd card!! Hugs. :0)

Jean said...

A happy day indeed with some really pretty cards! Nice color choices.

Lisa Elton said...

I like your playful colorful cupcakes, Cat! What a cute us of those colors. Two delightful cards!

TK said...

Both cards are sweet, Cat! I love that you used the cupcakes two ways to showcase their versatility.

Bonnie said...

These cupcakes are delicious fun, Cat! I love how you've colored them and added the sparkle! The three make a wonderful card too! Two fantastic and fun birthday cards!

HilaryJane said...

Cupcakes are perfect for celebrating birthdays. Love your pastel colours and the glittery paste. it is great that you got on and used them straight away too. Well done xx

Jan Clothier said...

Those are gorgeous looking cupcakes - and gorgeous looking new stuff as well. I'm sure you'll get lots of fun from these things. The colours work really well with these images, creating a real sense of fun that goes perfectly with the bold sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Players.

papierelle said...

They look especially great in these soft colors, and I love both versions.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, happy day for sure! This looks like a fun set with all those cupcakes! Love how they cover the front with delicious festivity on your first card, and how they sit prettily on the sentiment all clean and simple on your second card. I especially love the embossing and the sentiment on your second card. Wow!

Melanie Hungerford said...

Love your clean and simple card using that set, I just got it too from my Waffle Flower subscription and love seeing another way to use it. Great card, thanks for sharing with us at Simply Clean & Simple!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Two fabulous cupcake cards, Cat - especially love all the sparkle on card one and the CAS design on card two!!

Jaydee said...

I love both the cards - minimalist and maximalist - either way, you cannot go wrong with these fabulous cupcakes. So glad you decided to play with them and join our Paper Players challenge.

I Card Everyone said...

Hey! How come I didn't get the followit notification? How many cards have I missed?
I'm so happy to see these yummy cupcakes in the Cut Above section of news from The Paper Players! Tom would certainly think this represents a most happy day!
I LOve the CAS version, Cat!
=]

Loll said...

Two beautiful cards using your new set!! Always fun to get new toys! :) Both cards are so pretty with these summery colours. Love all the bling of the first card, and the gorgeous embossed design of the second. xx

Greta said...

What a great purchase, Cat! 2 totally delightful cards! Sorry to be so late getting to your blog.