Hi There,
It is HOT...thank goodness for a cool crafty space.
I love a good coneflower and this one from Stampin Up is a beauty. It’s so well illustrated that you can make a flat mailing card with some quickly drawn shadows and it looks dimensional.
Thanks for stopping by.
9 comments:
A wonderful card for the summer!
Absolutely gorgeous! So glad you have a cool crafty space, I know the heat seems to hitting quite a wide swath of us... Your coneflower is delightful, great coloring
I love how big this coneflower is where it covers the whole front of the card Cat! Beautiful coloring too! Hugs. :0)
CAS and ever so lovely, Cat!
This is just perfect. Love the effect of the shadows too. I am glad you are able to keep cool. Hope the heat doesn't last too long xx
This is a beautiful coneflower and the look of dimension is amazing! Great job of coloring, Cat! Stay cool!
It does look dimensional! At first glance I thought it was die cut. Beautiful! I hope you can enjoy your 4th of July fun without being too miserable in the heat. Take care!
That is a beautiful stamp and you've made a lovely card with it! Stay cool, my friend!
Gorgeous coloring on that coneflower image, Cat - so pretty!!
Post a Comment