Friday, July 24, 2026

02-24-26

 Hi There,

Today after seeing so many snowman cards as I strolled trough blogland, and my radio station playing a set of Christmas in July tunes...I decided I needed to get started on my holiday cards. Five of my favorite snowman/men stamps and I was on a roll getting 5 cards completed. All very simple but each brought a smile as I was creating.  They will be visiting Loll's CAS Christmas challenge where the theme is Snowman.




 
And lastly I couldn't resist playing with this snowperson family.  Its just an adorable stamp.
 

 


 Thanks much for visiting.

 

 

3 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

Oh my goodness Cat...you must have as many snowmen stamps as I do!! Each one is CAS and oh so CUTE!! Hugs. :0)

TK said...

Darling! CAS cards are a win in my book, and these are adorable too!

Darnell said...

Shazambam times five, Cat! These snowmen are all so adorable backed by different embossing and matting! CAS perfection and great colors and designs! Hugs, Darnell