Hello...again...
I had one more card in me so I thought I'd get it done and consider today a fabulous day in the craft room.
This card is for the As you see it challenge. The theme is a recipe for happy yellow flowers. How could I resist.
A new stamp from Stampin Up. I did have a bit of trouble with it...but it was likely user error. I just didn't want to start over. So the bold sentiment worked well for my personal struggles...lol. Since I had managed to smudge several places...covering up the worst of it and then adding random drop shadows I think I am going to call it artistic license and be happy.
- Enamel dots - check
- Large bold sentiment - check
- Shades of yellow- check
- Die cut- check(sentiment with shadow)
- Flower-check
Thanks for visiting.


16 comments:
Well you had me at YELLOW Cat and I see no oops...just a beautiful card!! Hugs. :0)
I see no problems, so it's another win in the books for you! I love the yellow flowers and the simplicity of this card, Cat
Great use of the ingredients! And no hint of the 'personal struggles' is evident either. :-) Love the way you've graded the yellow on the sentiment too. Thanks for joining in with us at As You See It.
Fantastic and very happy!
Yellow always makes me happy, Cat! Such a pretty card!
=]
A happy flower garden, Cat! Love those yellow flowers!
Bright and beautiful background for your bold sentiment, Cat - love this!! Hadn't heard of this challenge - will have to check it out; thanks for the inspiration!!
Beautifully happy card, Cat! Love the sentiment font!
Just darling, Cat, these stems are so pretty with your coloring! I love the grading on your sentiment, too, genius! Thanks so much for playing at As You See It!
Looks good to me, Cat so sunny and cheerful!
Beautifully summery.
Cat I just love this and there is no sign of anything going awry! That background floral stamp is a favourite of mine and the bold diecut sentiment is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us over at As You See It!
My eyes see only pure delight in those happy yellow flowers, Cat! You disguised any possible error with the large sentiment. This is an absolutely beautiful stamp and card! You sure checked all those boxes with flair!
That's a great save. I would never have known you had an issue. I think it looks great xx
Beautiful, happy card, Cat! Love your pretty flower garden. The large sentiment is just perfect. Everything looks great to me. xx
Happy yellow flowers cover a multitude of sins! There are no signs of them! Only happy yellows! And a lovely big bold sentiment! Thanks for cooking up our recipe at As You See It Challenges this week!
Post a Comment