Tuesday, March 26, 2024

3-26-24

 Hello-

I had a lovely afternoon crafting with Peggy via face time.  I am limited on the time I am comfortable sitting at my desk crafting, part of the reason I am not posting as much.  But I had a lovely time today and played with a new stamp set from Stampin Up  Blueberry Bunches. The set has two images, and 5 sentiments.

I made a few cards for my stash.


  My thank you cards are quite depleted, so I decided each time I make cards there have to be a couple of thank yous in the batch.



It doesn't hurt to have a few just because Hello's in the stash either.


This one is just so busy, and uses clusters of the second image that were fussy cut and layered on the card, but I just love it for some reason...maybe because it is crazy busy.

Thanks for stopping by!
 

17 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Great set of blueberry cards, Cat! I think my favorite though is the last one with the multiple berry clusters!!

Lisa Elton said...

You really put the blue in those berries, Cat! These are CAS and fabulous!

Leslie Miller said...

I love your busy card, too, Cat! They're all very pretty with this blueberry bunch. I always like to keep a lot of hello or thinking of you cards on hand. They cover a lot of territory with whatever sentiment inside.

TK said...

A bushel of beauties, Cat! Love your rich and bold color choices -- all are terrific, and a great add to anyone's stash!

Marcia Hill said...

These are gorgeous Cat and great coloring too! Hugs. :0)

I Card Everyone said...

One can never have too many blueberries... oh wait, my son would NOT agree!
All your blueberries are beautifully colored, Cat - love them both!
=]

Bonnie said...

Such sweet cards to build your stash, Cat! Love the depth of color on your blueberries and I LOVE the last one with lots and lots of juicy blueberries!

Jean said...

Three great takes with that set! Lovely coloring.

Jeanne H said...

Wonderful cards! I'd better look for this stamp set. tfs

Darnell said...

I love your NBUS blueberry images, Cat, and wow, did you ever make them look real and juicy good with your coloring! I think that's why the busy one looks so good ~ you just want to reach out and gather up those bunches! Each element of each design is thoughtful and perfect. Sorry to hear you aren't comfortable and I hope you are better soon. Hugs, Darnell

Greta said...

I love the shades of blue and green you used, Cat! Very fresh and summery looking cards!

Loll said...

All three cards are so beautiful Cat! LOVE the vibrant greens and blues you've used. So happy you had a fun time crafting with a friend. xx

papierelle said...

Yummy!!! It looks so real!!

HilaryJane said...

Crazy busy is unusual for you, but I love it too. All three are gorgeous and I love those rich colours xx

Dotty Jo said...

How beautiful! The blues and green play off against one another so well. Such a vibrant card, Jo x

Tracey McNeely said...

Cat I love the cards you made with the new blueberry stamp, so pretty!

Tracey McNeely said...

Cat I love the card that you made with your new blueberry stamps, so pretty!