Thursday, March 14, 2024

03-14-24

 Hello-

Time to seriously attack that bin of new stuff.  I have stuff not unpacked yet and I need to make room! So I grabbed a handful of items to use and cards will be made.


 Three items out of the bin...MFT's Happy You Day, PTI Love to layer charming brackets, and sizzix simple plaid die. Pearls are from SU and copic colors below.  (the caio marker is V000)

Next up some die cutting. The set is Friendly Florals from Concord and 9th.  Sentiment is CTMH.

For the card below the stamp set is Beautiful Bunny from MFT, sentiment is computer generated; Copic colors below, and the clouds are an MFT stencil - Rolling Clouds.



So that's 6 cello envelopes of stuff out of the bin...still have a ways to go...

Thanks for stopping by.



11 comments:

TK said...

Three sweet cards with adorable items -- yay, you, for clearing the bin!

Loll said...

Adorable cards Cat!! What to go using your NBUS items. xx

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Fab trio of cards, Cat! Well done on moving some new stuff into the used column!! Just love the sweet girl done in soft purples and your cone flowers are gorgeous! Beautiful clouds on card three with the darling bunny hanging in there!!

I Card Everyone said...

Three down and three fantastic makes, Cat! Is that pretty pink cardstock from C&9th, too?
Now I want to go for a swing too, please!
=]

Jean said...

How fun to be playing with your bin of new stuff. Wonderful details on all three cards.

Lisa Elton said...

A trio of cuteness, Cat! Love the fun plaid background on the first and I'm crushing on that sweet bunny!

Tracey McNeely said...

These are all so sweet!

Leslie Miller said...

OMGosh, Cat, those MFT stamps are so cute! You know my heart belongs to the bunny especially. That is simply adorable. Your cards are all so beautifully put together. Love those pretty flowers, too. Hooray for using 6 things from the bin! You and me, both, with the NBUS. Easter is helping me with that, but now I've got an order of Memory Box dies on the way and I swore I wouldn't, sigh... I'm hopeless, but I'm glad I'm not alone.

Bonnie said...

Now that my UFO box is empty, I need to tackle my NBUS box too. Love the sweet little lass with her balloon! The plaid die cut makes a great background! The coneflowers are so pretty and I love the sweet bunny! All are beautifully colored!

HilaryJane said...

These are all so cute. I am going to choose the middle one as my favourite. I just love that colour combo xx

Greta said...

Don't know how I got so far behind, but catching up now. I really love those CN9 flowers, but all these cards are wonderful, Cat!