Monday, February 5, 2024

2-5-24

 Hello!
Time to get those Valentines done.

I am playing along at CAS On Friday with this Valentine.  The images are from Simon Says Stamp.

For your blog

I like sending Valentines to friends and family; and it needs to be not romantic, rather fun and a happy wish. I thought this fills the bill.

My Bloggy friend Darnell, has put together an acronym for getting the mojo going.  IDEAS... 

She plans on using it for a card the Monday of each week during the month.  If you'd like to read her post just click on the image below. I hope to play many Mondays.


 Thanks so very much for stopping by.

 



12 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

CAS and oh so sweet Cat...LOVE it!! Hugs. :0)

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling bike with all the hearts, Cat!!

Jean said...

A wonderful CAS Valentine!

I Card Everyone said...

So very sweet, Cat! Perfect for the challenge and any friend at all!
=]

HilaryJane said...

You are right that bicycle makes an excellent non romantic valentines card and I love the pops of deep red. Gorgeous xx

Lisa Elton said...

Very cute!

Bonnie said...

Perfect for family and/or friends, Cat! Love the bicycle with the heart balloon!

TK said...

Definitely cute and CAS -- a perfect non-mushy Valentine!

papierelle said...

Soooo beautiful!!! LOve it!!

Leslie Miller said...

Sweet and perfect for a friend, Cat! I like how you kept it simple by limiting the coloring. Very effective!

Toni said...

Wonderfully simple!

Greta said...

Beautifully clean and fresh card--love it!