Thursday, February 15, 2024

2-15-24

 Hello.

 I so meant to get this card posted yesterday.  The upside is  I get to share a photo of our day out as well.

 

 As we have in the last couple of years hubs and I went on a Love sign trek in Virginia.  One of our favorite beaches had 2 new loveworks installations.  ITs about a 45 minute drive so it was perfect for the afternoon.  

While hunting out the two signs, we found two more not mentioned on the VA Loveworks map. So that was a wonderful surprise. After finding and photographing them, we drove to King George and stopped at Vinny's Italian restaurant. 

They have the best pizza, and on Valentines day they'll shape it into a heart. It was a lovely day out, and it included flowers and chocolate as well...

 


I hope you all enjoyed a day with those you love, and doing things you love.

Thanks for stopping by.

 



 

11 comments:

HilaryJane said...

What a lovely thing to do on valentines day. so special. Thanks for sharing the photos. I am glad you had some lovely sunshine. We had grey skies and drizzle, but at least it wasn't cold. I love that card and I am so happy to be admiring it in real life as I type this. Thank you xx

Leslie Miller said...

What a wonderful post that just makes me feel happy! I love your card, but also I love hearing about your day out in the beautiful weather. Such a neat thing with the love signs. It poured rain here, but what's new. Rich and I had a nice day and the evening together, but Sophie and I spent the afternoon with my newly widowed best friend. Sophie and her Valentine, Tommy, played nonstop while the grown ups drank coffee and ate brownies.

Lisa Elton said...

Love all of the love, Cat! A cute card and what looks like the perfect outing!

TK said...

What a great trek for the two of you! Adorable card, what a great way to celebrate just the two of you

I Card Everyone said...

I love forward to your annual LOVE tour, Cat! Your four new finds are fantastic... and so is your darling Valentine!
=]
ps I think I need more info about this fab frame die! x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

How fun, Cat - perfect for Valentine's Day, including the heart pizza!! And I love your heart balloon bouquet too!!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Love your card and that is such an interesting adventure! I didn’t know there was a map for Lova art! The heart shaped pizza is too fun. Glad you enjoyed your Valentine’s Day!

Marcia Hill said...

Awwwwwwww...sweet Valentine card Cat...LOVE the background!! Sounds like you and hubby had a perfect day with your little trip and dinner out. Hugs. :0)

Jean said...

A lovely Valentine, and thank you for sharing your wonderful outing with us!

Bonnie said...

What a fun day out, Cat! So romantic and fun! Love your bouquet of heart shaped balloons!

Greta said...

The perfect way to use that background with the white diecut and red balloons--love it! I always enjoy seeing the LOVE signs you find. Such a great tradition for you guys. Boy did you see some wonderfully creative ones on this trip! Glad you enjoyed the day, Cat!