Saturday, February 10, 2024

2-10-24

Hello!

I spent lots of time in my craft room yesterday.  I pulled out a new set and had a play with it and my current favorite Waffle Flower Postage stamp die.  MFT makes so many cute little critter stamps that a marriage between the two works well.

I picked out 4 color card bases, and colored the exact same layout of stamps on each panel to match the card bases.  

Winter Kittens - MFT

Postage Collage Die - Waffle Flower

Sentiments - Stampin Up (they were a gift no clue to set name, but suspect it came from a paper pumpkin box.

Thanks for visiting.


14 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Adorable kitty set, Cat - just love how you chose the perfect images for each segment of the collage! I haven't tried it with my die set yet - thanks for the inspiration!

Jean said...

Just fantastic - you nicely showcase the stamp sets and the postage collage die!

Lisa Elton said...

These are adorable, Cat!

Dotty Jo said...

Beautiful cards, Cat! I'm loving the stamp design cards we're seeing around Blogland these days, Jo x

Bonnie said...

Love, love, love these "postage stamps", Cat! I wish the Post Office had something this cute!

Marcia Hill said...

LOVE each and every one Cat! And such a great idea to make a set...just may have to CASE you on this one!! Hugs. :0)

TK said...

Really adorable, Cat! Love the sweet little stamps that fit so well on this equally sweet die

I Card Everyone said...

Cat, I just knew you would find SO many darling kitties and characters in your stash to fit those stamp spaces! You aced it! Just love that kitty playing in the snow!
=]

Leslie Miller said...

Gosh, they are a perfect fit with the postage die! Beautifully arranged, stamped, and colored, and so darn cute!

Greta said...

The perfect images to use with the postage collage! Darling set of cards!

HilaryJane said...

these look great. I love them all equally. Those images are perfect for the die. You could go on for ever making these xx

papierelle said...

Oh wow, I'm thrilled!!! So cute and lovely and I like all color variants!!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Cat these are all so fabulous! The kitties playing in the snow postage stamp style are so sweet!

Tracey McNeely said...

Cat your postage stamp kitties playing the snow are fabulous and snow much fun!! What absolute darling cards!