Saturday, January 13, 2024

1-13-24

Hi there-

Some time spent on my list of needed cards before tackling the laundry that needs folding and watching Football later on today.

I have two cards:



This one uses DSP from stampin up along with the darling image from MFT's Beary Best Friends and their stitched circle dies.  A bit of coloring with Copic marker was done on the image after some masking and stamping. This is for MFT's Sketch Challenge.




I needed a card for one of our nephews who bought  his first home.  I've been a bit lax getting this together, so it'll probably be quite a happy surprise since it'll be holding a gift card. This is going to Simply Clean and Simple. 

Now the fun has been had, I am off to folding a couple of hampers of towels.

Have a lovely weekend, and if you're in the Northern Hemisphere...stay warm and dry. Thanks for visiting.

14 comments:

HilaryJane said...

There certainly are plenty of fish for your bear to catch, so he shouldn't go hungry. You little blue and red house is so cute. Love that fence. Enjoy the football, hope our team wins xx


Jean said...

Both are darling! Great coloring on the bear. Fun colors on the house. Stay warm!

Lisa Elton said...

Two darling cards, Cat! Your little bear is sure to make a catch with all those fishes and your bright house is a happy one! Thanks for the belated birthday wishes ;)

Marcia Hill said...

Your little ice fisher is absolutely ADORABLE Cat, and I love that SU! dsp you used for the background...a perfect addition!! And your CAS house warming card is another perfect card too and will surely be appreciated! Hugs. :0)

Greta said...

The first card is super cute with the fish background paper for the fishing bear! Just love the housewarming card!

TK said...

Two cute cards -- the bear is perfect floating amongst all those fish; and the second is CAS with a surprise! The cards will be loved

Melanie Hungerford said...

That housewarming card is so sweet! Coincidentally I need to make one for my daughter so I have been inspired by your CAS design. Thanks for sharing with us at Simply CAS!

I Card Everyone said...

Oh, I love both of your cards, Cat - but especially the fishing bear and the DSP used there! I'm not at all into ice fishing however - this makes my seat cold just thinking about it! lol
=]

Bonnie said...

The fishy paper and fishing bear are a fun and perfect match, Cat! And what a pretty house! I need to make a new home card too. Thanks for the inspiration!

papierelle said...

With so many fish swimming in the lake, one fish should bite... Really cute card!!!

Leslie Miller said...

Gosh, these are both so cute, Cat! The polar bear and fish paper are a perfect pairing. A person could go ice fishing in the backyard with the weather that's going on. Of course, I love the little house. I got a lot of use out of that die set and will use it a lot more, I'm sure. It's so cute in the colors you used. I'm a little late to visit, but hope you had a nice weekend and the week will be good, too!

Betty said...

both darling cards - especially like the housewarming card - great design!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling polar bear with the fish designer paper behind, Cat - really brought a smile! Just love your sweet house for a house warming too!!

J. S. Vila said...

The fishing bear, full of fishes all around, have a very special beauty for me. I like It so much.