Saturday, June 24, 2023

06-24-23-2

 Hello,

A two post day...

This card is visiting three challenges.  

Triple B - June I chose Butterflies, Double D Challenges I made a blue monochromatic card, and for Tic Tac Toe I am using the far right column Die cut, bright color and CAS.

 


 The die came with my Gemini machine, and I finally tried it out.  I used a premade cardbase and matching envie from Stampin up and then inked a handful of the cut butterflies to match. They then were placed in to the spaces with the wings fluffed. The larger got a pearl embellishment.  Reminds me of cards I might have made 5-6 years ago...but I love it.

      

 Thanks so much for visiting...again.

10 comments:

Jean said...

Love the movement on the card; fun color scheme, too.

ElizStewart said...

Cat... CAS perfection! Thanks so much for joining and sharing at Tic Tac Toe this week!

I Card Everyone said...

I love it, too, Cat! that die is perfect to show true flutterby flight pattern!
=]

HilaryJane said...

Such a lovely shade of blue and perfectly CAS. Great use of that die and sentiment placement xx

Darlene said...

Simply GORGEOUS Cat! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D & Triple B challenges! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
Co-Owner
DOUBLE D
Triple B
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

More challenge fun beginning July 7th … check it out … SIMPLY CLEAN & SIMPLE

Lisa Elton said...

I love the simplicity and the movement! Lovely card, Cat!

Bonnie said...

A beautiful trail of butterflies, Cat!

Leslie Miller said...

Your blueberry butterflies are sweet and pretty, Cat! The simplicity is one of the nicest things about it. How could you not love it? Thanks for playing along with us at Double D!

TK said...

Perfectly CAS and definitely pretty, Cat!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Love the butterfly swirl, Cat - so pretty in blue!!