Tuesday, April 4, 2023

04-04-23

Hello-

I have a lot of birthdays coming up, so I made a few of these-  


I think they are cheerful and will likely elicit a smile from the recipient.  I used MFT's Make a wish stamp set and dies. The patterned paper also is an MFT product.  There are several layers on this so it's going to visit AAA Birthday where the brief is Layers.  

The stamp has the flames as one piece, and the candles as one piece. I stamped the candles and flames 5 times in 5 colors, then die cut them. After they were die cut, I mixed them so each card had one candle of each color.  With all those patterns between the paper and the actual candles I think it works well to stagger the candles a bit wonky.

  

Thanks so much for visiting.

14 comments:

sentsue said...

Beautiful work! Thanks so much for sharing your card on the AAA Birthday Challenge.

Jean said...

Very festive - the patterned paper paired with the candles beautifully!

Marcia Hill said...

FABULOUS birthday cards Cat and great for both gals and guys...it's a win, win!! Loving the bright colors too! Hugs. :0)

Lisa Elton said...

Yes, the recipient will smile, it's bright, happy and cute!!

papierelle said...

A wonderfully colorful card!!

Bonnie said...

What a great birthday card for any age, Cat! Love the bright candles placed in a wonky fashion!

HilaryJane said...

They definitely will make the recipient smile and what a great way to make multiples. Good thinking xx

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, yes, I like the wonky staggering and the mixed colors! What a cute card. It's good you made several because this design is super cute and perfect for a birthday celebration!

I Card Everyone said...

So bright and cheerful for any birthday or any recipient, Cat!
=]

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such a happy card, Cat - really brings a smile!!

TK said...

Bright and cheery, and definitely fun candles! I do love those, and yet have never picked them up - why? not sure...

Greta said...

Festive & pretty! I keep thinking I'm going to get some big candle products, but so far I haven't. These are great!

Tracey McNeely said...

Hi Cat this is such a lovely Easter card! The flower is beautiful!

The Dream Pages said...

Minimal yet so effective..
Thank you for joining us at AAA birthday card challenge, stay safe and keep crafting..
Swapna