Monday, January 2, 2023

01-02-23

 Hello-

It is so good to be back in my crafty room. I WANT to make cards, last year not so much.

I have three birthday's this month, and all are getting the same fun fold card.  They'll not be mailed for a week or two, but they are finished.  I will be sending each one to a different challenge gallery.

This is the link to the YouTube video I got the fold instructions from. 

I used various papers from Stampin Up 6x6 pads so the patterns would match color wise.  This fold is a great way to use up an 8.5 by 11 sheet of colored card stock.  

Here is the first one, all patterned papers, and some fussy cutting of images on the paper. This one goes to AAA Birthday Game -Anything Goes


I like this card, its a bit interactive and I don't have to write a lot.  I am not a verbose person and writing a note inside a card is often the most difficult part of the entire process.  This one has my note already written, the envie is addressed and stamped. 

 

The first went so easy, I made another one and it is going to a new to me challenge Creative Creases -Anything Goes with a Fun Fold.

    



I was having a ball with this fun fold and one last card...and my January Birthdays are done! This card will visit two challenge galleries - Fourseasons - January, and Challenge up your Life - Ice,Ice baby.


   
It was a productive day for me.  How are you feeling about crafting?  The break I took in December made me miss it so much, that I am again invigorated to play.

 Thanks so very much for stopping by and visiting. 

  Creative Creases Badge  Unser Banner zum Mitnehmen





19 comments:

Jean said...

Very fun card type - three terrific takes!

Leslie Miller said...

What a treat, Cat! Not only are they fun interactive cards, they're fabulous looking from celebratory to gorgeous! All ready to go, too! I'm so glad you've been enjoying your craft room. I love every minute of the time I spend in mine!

Lisa Elton said...

Three lovely cards, Cat! Happy New Year!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Fabulous fun folds, Cat - my fave is the black/silver one, so elegant!!

Debbie Mageed said...

What great fun fold cards! I do love making cards with this technique since you can use it to show off beautiful papers! Thank you for playing at Creative Creases Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
Debbie DT
Secrets To Stamping

HilaryJane said...

This is an unusual card for you, but I love it. I have been seeing so many fancy fold cards recently that I keep thinking I really ought to give one a try so thanks for sharing the link. All 3 look fabulous, but I think my favourite is the first one. I quite agree, writing the cards is the hard bit, so a small space is good! Love your new 2023 watermark too. I must make one of those xx

I Card Everyone said...

You have embraced this fun fold my friend and all of the papers you've used are so well suited for them! Those birthday girls are going to feel so special!
=]

Vicki Dutcher said...

Great layout works beautifully with all those lovely designer papers! Thanks for joining in at AAA birthday challenge

Bonnie said...

You are starting the new year off with a bang, Cat! Love, love, love these fun fold cards and the papers you used on them. I hope to get to the studio and start crafting again soon.

Loll said...

Lovely set of cards using the amazing folding technique, Cat! So cool! xx

Darlene said...

Oh Cat, these are just GORGEOUS! Great job and awesome inspiration! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

Darlene
FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Kampin' Karen said...

Cat, these are all fantastic. I especially like the last one...so elegant. Thank you for joining in at Creative Creases.
Karen, DT

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous colours and a fabulous fun fold. Love your card. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

TK said...

That is a fun fold, and definitely three great cards from it! Wow, love the colors in all three, Cat

Greta said...

Wow--these are wonderful, Cat! I never make fun fold cards, but you're tempting me! That last card is so elegant & gorgeous--my favorite!

Ellibelle said...

Each one is absolutely beautiful! Love the designs and wonderful papers! Thanks so much for joining us at Four Seasons challenge!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

BaMoArts said...

I love your Card design! Such a cool twist. Thank you for playing along with Challenge up your life. Stay Crafty Babsy

Maikreations said...

This is a very interesting and unique card design! I love the elegant papers you have used ;o) Thank you for joining our "Ice, Ice Baby" challenge over at Challenge Up Your Life! Have a fabulous day and happy crafting, Maike

Giorgia - Nel mondo di Jo said...

wao! I really like this card! Its construction is very particular! Thank you for participating in an AAA Birthday Challenge