Thursday, January 12, 2023

01-12-23

 Hi there,

Today a bit of something different...especially for me.  A card for one of my new nephews.  He loves Star Wars and I have nothing that would work.  Luckily Google provided a site with step by step direction on drawing the robot.  Its not perfect, but I am satisfied with it.

I created a galaxy background and kind of a bit of a planet to ground the robot.  The sentiment is from Hero Arts and is silver embossed.  


I am going to submit this to The Male Room - Galaxy and/or stars.  


Thanks for stopping by.


16 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Whoa, really? Who would've thought there'd be a site to tell you how to draw a robot, sheesh. You did an amazing job on the robot, but I have to say I'm super wow'd by the galaxy background and the planet. Perfect! Your new nephew will love it, I'm sure!

Darnell said...

Look at you, Cat, a clever robot artist! And you're a fabulous earth and universe maker, too! Hugs, Darnell

papierelle said...

You did that really cool!!!!

Marcia Hill said...

This is amazing Cat...YAY you!! :0)

Jeanne H said...

I think your card is wonderful!

Loll said...

LOVE your galaxy sky, Cat! So fabulous behind your awesome hand-drawn robot --- great work! Your nephew is going to love his card! xx

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Awww - your BB8 looks amazing, Cat - neffie will love it!!

Lisa Elton said...

Looks fabulous to me Cat! It makes the card more special now that it has your artwork on it!

Jean said...

Very fun! Great job on the BB-8. The planet surface and galaxy background are perfect additions!

HilaryJane said...

This is really very impressive xx

I Card Everyone said...

This is fantastic, Cat! Way to go!
=]

TK said...

Great drawing, Cat, and kudos for a perfect card for a teen! Love all the different touches you added

Bonnie said...

Great job, Cat! Your nephew will be delighted!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun galaxy card - great robot too. Thanks for joining in at TMR

Joan Bardee said...

wow. that's amazing!!

Greta said...

Oh my word--you're so creative & talented! Fabulous work, Cat!