My friend Peggy sent me some die cuts, and I loved them so much I made 8 cards out of them with some selective ink blending and a pair of snips. I'm sending the cards to Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge.
I enjoyed the ink blending until...I wondered if the colors should be dark at the top not the bottom. So I switched up the inking so the silhouette would show better. After I inked 8 cards I found a sentiment and stamped it on. I glued on the die cut and the cards were done but not without some oopsies.
I smudged the inking into the white area at the top of three cards, so I glued a black panel down the side to cover. My little square card was the result of a black ink pad escaping my grip to jump pad side down onto the lower part of the card and making a huge black diamond shaped ink blotch.
Thankfully only a screech exited my mouth...no bad words. So now I am ahead of the game with 8 Halloween cards for this year.
Thanks so much for stopping by.