Sunday, April 24, 2022

04/24/22

 Hello-

The sun is shining today and I have my window open.  It's almost 80 outside, and about 70 inside. Today is yellow day...I have three cards with yellow; one each for Colorful Options, CAS on Friday, and Day of the Month Club.

First up for Colorful Options, I had to make those SSS crocus' in yellow. Crocus come in several colors including pink, yellow, purple, orange and white.

 

I wanted those blooms to really stand out.


Next up for California Poppy Day at Day of the month club...

This is an older Technique Tuesday stamp. I colored with copics. ITs really a lovely orangey yellow IRL.


And For CAS on Sunday had a sketch. I used some DSP from Stamping up. One bit for the square and the daffodil was cut from another sheet. A few gold bits of bling and that is it.


Below are the graphics for the various challenges.

     


Thanks for visiting.

 

15 comments:

Jeanne H said...

Just lovely cards. I love yellow...a happy color.

Lisa Elton said...

These are sunny and cheerful, Cat just fabulous!

TK said...

Gloriously yellow indeed -- we all need more sunshine in our lives

Mac Mable said...

Three beauties Cat and extra loving the vibrancy of the first. The Yellow crocus just pop against the dark cardstock....Love it x. Enjoy that sunshine and your yellow day x.

I Card Everyone said...

Yellow is a wonderful theme for a sunny day, Cat! All three are beautiful! I'd love to see a field of those gorgeous California poppies - or at least a garden bed full!
=]

HilaryJane said...

I am so glad you are enjoying some fine weather. I love the happy spring feel to all these cards. I think the first one is my favourite, love the yellow and black contrast xx

Greta said...

A very Cat post with all the yellow! These are beautifully done, Cat!

Leslie Miller said...

A treasure trove of fabulous cards today, and all in yellow! I think you know it's my favorite, too. Those crocus, sigh... and the pretty coloring of the poppies, and then the daffodils paper that works so beautifully with the sketch -- I love it all!

Marcia Hill said...

You know I love, LOVE yellow Cat, so each one of these cards is an absolute delight!! I'm especially loving the Crocus's...sooooooo pretty!! Hugs. :0)

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Three floral beauties, Cat! Especially love the yellow blooms on the black!!

Jean said...

Wonderful cards for the season! They're gorgeous. Enjoy your weather.

Barbara said...

Such a happy card and lovely Copic coloring 💛🧡

Darlene said...

OH WOW!! These are all just absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! Great job! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Colorful Options!
Darlene
COLORFUL OPTIONS CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Bonnie said...

Yellow is such a happy color and these cards make me smile! Love the yellow crocus on the black! It's amazing how the black background makes the yellow pop! Pretty poppies and daffodils too!

papierelle said...

Three beautiful cards and the yellow makes everything shine beautifully. I really like how you staged the poppy and I am very happy that you are showing this card at DotMCC.