Sunday, February 6, 2022

02-06-2022

Hello-

While I am watching the Olympics I still want to make a few cards.  I am adding this one to my Christmas stash---which is at 10 now, fully in line with my goal of 5 per month.

 Since my attention is somewhat divided I needed and easy and quick card. This fit the bill and will be visiting Christmas Kickstart Challenge and Addicted to Stamps and more.  The sentiment is the star and its definitely a quick card to make.


 The ribbon, embossing powder and evergreen sprig are from Stampin Up, the sentiment is from Hero Arts.

 


Thanks for visiting.

13 comments:

Jean said...

Lovely combination - the strip in the back nicely anchors the sentiment panel.

Dotty Jo said...

So stylish, Cat! I love this classy card. Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

Celeste Goff said...

Love the clean simplicity of this card!

Lisa Elton said...

Terrific CAS card!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

A very elegant Christmas card! I found out long ago that I don’t craft well while watching tv. I can fussy cut and I can color a little but I am not so good at making a whole design. I have only watched a little Olympics, some of the ice skating, so far.

TK said...

Simple maybe, but pretty indeed. Your gold works wonders on this card

Mac Mable said...

So classy and elegant too Cat x I am so enjoying the Olympics too x

HilaryJane said...

Great design for mass producing when your attention is divided, love the colour. I think I am going to have to take a look at the ice skating, only seen a bit on the news but it looks amazing xx

Leslie Miller said...

This is a handsome clean and simple card, perfect for mass production. Very smooth and classy.

I Card Everyone said...

Definitely the star! LOve the rose gold [?] and pretty matching ribbon!
Do I spy a new watermark? also very cute!
=]

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous card featuring that sentiment, Cat! I too wondered if it was rose gold or copper, beautiful either way :)

Greta said...

Classy & elegant--just what I love!

Jen W. said...

Lovely and clean and crisp! Thanks for playing along at Christmas Kickstart Challenge!