Thursday, February 3, 2022

02-03-2022

 Hello Again-

I am working on finishing up my February birthday cards.  There is a Man card in the bunch.

Another new stamp set is being inked up today CTMH's You're a Classic. Its got 2 cars and an old truck along with 5 sentiments. I am also pulling out an old Hero Arts background stamp called Time to Stamp.

I quite like the clocks as a backdrop for the card along with the classic car and the sentiments.  Man cards are hard, but I am pleased with this one.  I kinda thought those stacked sentiment banners were a bit reminiscent of signpost signs.

This card is visiting the gallery at The Male Room Challenge

Thanks for visiting



15 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Yes they do look like signposts Cat and I love the clocks in the background and the classic car. Wonderful masculine card Cat x.

Jean said...

Great background to create a vintage vibe!

Greta said...

Perfect guy card & I agree about the stacked sentiments!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

I really like the clocks for a guy card too, Cat - perfect with that vintage car!!

Lisa Elton said...

The clocks go perfectly with the classic car! Terrific card, Cat!

Goga said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for playing at The Male Room challange.

HilaryJane said...

Well done, this is a great man card. Love the signpost idea xx

TK said...

Great masculine card. I love the old clock faces (or they seem so to me), and the classic card -- great co-elements!

AndrejaM said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for playing with clocks at
The Male Room challange.

Bonnie said...

What a perfect card for a guy! Love that classic car!

Leslie Miller said...

This is a perfect guy card! You're right all the way around -- the clocks are a great background and the sentiments are laid out like sign posts. Now I'm thinking "road trip"!

Kathyk said...

Super make and just perfect for the CLOCKS challenge over at The Male Room too

Kathyk

Goga said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for playing with clocks at
The Male Room challange. Goga

AndrejaM said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for playing at
The Male Room challange.

Andreja said...

What a fantastic card you made :-)) I like clocks in the backgoround.
Thanks for playing with us at TheMaleRoom this time!