Friday, June 19, 2020

Happy Dads Day

Hello -

I confess...I still have new unused stuff in my bin and I went shopping.  However, I did make it through 3/4's before I caved.  Purple onion has such cute summer scene stamps and I thought they would be cute for Father's Day.



The images were stamped and copic colored. Some inking added for the background.  Neither of the Dad's fish to my knowledge, but the images are cute so I went with it. 

I am sending this clean and layerd card to The Card Concept and Watercooler Wednesday.

       
Thanks for stopping by.

12 comments:

Michelle W said...

Cute card Cat and I love the bright background. Thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday.

Karen Brown said...

Such a fun card! Beautiful Copic coloring and a lovely inked background. We are so pleased that you joined us this week at Watercooler Wednesday. Karen - DT

HilaryJane said...

Love that vibrant inked background and bold colouring. I am sure any Dad will love it regardless of their hobbies xx

I Card Everyone said...

You can't imagine how hard it was for me to pass on this set, Cat. I'm just as happy to watch you use it - just love this!
=]

Betty said...

perfectly perfect colored little critter - adorable!

Jean said...

Awww - super cute!

Leslie Miller said...

Adorable little fishing fox cutie! You did a great job with the scene. I caved, too, and ordered a single stamp and a set. The first in quite a while. Okay, we won't count the bunches of dies I bought from an estate sale.

Created by Kath said...

Cute Father's Day card! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges! Kath-DT

Nancy Penir said...

Cat, your coloring is amazing! He's the cutest fisher guy ever! So glad you joined us at the Card Concept! Hugs!

Greta said...

Adorable! I can see why you caved!

Julie Gearinger said...

What a fun card! Love the bright background along with your sweet image! Thanks for sharing with us at The Card Concept and we hope you can join us again soon :-)

Anita in France said...

What a sweet scene, Cat ... and great colouring ... that little fisherman is adorable! Hugs, Anita :)