Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Little Things

Hello -

Its after midnight and I am still playing with my stamps and copics.  These sweet little mice from Newton's Nook are so adorable. I got the spring version earlier in the year and these little autumn fellows are just as fun.

I started with an ivory card base, masked off s center portion and added antique linen, it was a goot match for the ivory card base.  I stamped and colored the image using copics.  I  wanted to have an ivory pumpkin, but it needed to be a bit darker than the inked area, a copic in Dull Ivory worked perfectly.

I am submitting this to:


Case this sketch ( I turned it to portrait), and Inky Paws Challenge (Colors Ivory, sage green, orange and brown).

 

Thanks so much for visiting!

5 comments:

Jean said...

Super sweet fall image!

I Card Everyone said...

Cat these tiny little critters are so at home in your very capable hands... so very sweet!
=]

Bobbi Lemanski said...

You're right. The Antique Linen looks great as a background here and matches well. Your card turned out so cute! Thanks for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge.

Indy's Designs said...

I agree that both the spring and autumn mice sets are so fun to play with! You've done a great job of showcasing your mouse with the challenge colors! Thanks for joining us at Inky Paws!
Hugs,
Debbie

Anita in France said...

What a fun scene, Cat ... your cute little mouse is so at home with those pumpkins! Hugs, Anita :)