Thursday, September 5, 2019

Three more for the stack

Hello -

I did not manage my Christmas card making. I had hoped to be done by now...but I've only got half of them done. Another 30 to go. 

I was inspired by Christmas Kickstart Challenge for these cards.  I was also quite thrilled to have received a free Simon Says Stamp set for their annual stamp fest Stamptember.  The set is Inside Christmas Greetings - but I am rebelling and using them on the outside!


The challenge prompt is to Get a Head-er Start, and be inspired by the blog header :

 

I love those colors, the gold silver read and teal.  I went with hanging ornaments and a statement sentiment for my cards...yes more than one.  I had fun playing and all three were inspired by this header.

First off  Teal and Gold embossing :


Next Red with Silver embossing:




Lastly, some pearl embossing over Red, Teal, and Black stamping. Thank goodness for the misti - allowed dye inking and versamark inking on top for the embossing powder.



And just so I don't clutter up the challenge gallery, I am submitting them all together.


 Thanks so much for stopping by...how's your stash of Christmas cards coming along?

 


 

8 comments:

Betty said...

lucky you to get that great stamp set - just the inspiration for making those gorgeous cards!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

These are soooooo elegant! I love what you have done with that stamp. I like that teal color a lot, too.

Jean said...

All three are terrific! Great use of the stamps.

Greta said...

Love that you made 3 similar, but different cards! All are elegant & beautiful!

Anita in France said...

Simple, elegant and fabulous, Cat ... love the retro style of those shimmery ornaments! Hugs, Anita :)

HilaryJane said...

Simple and beautiful. christmas cards are starting to enter my mind now we are in September xx

Helen F. said...

CAS at it's finest with these beautiful Christmas cards, Cat!
Oh thanks for the reminder to get busy on my CC Stack which consists of 3 right now...

Barb Ghig said...

It looks to me like you're on a roll, Cat! You've selected some great color combos and I love your selection of sentiments...every one of them is beautiful!!!