Saturday, September 21, 2019

Joy

Hello-

I thought I would enter MFT's  2019 Card Design Superstar challenge.

 

I have a nice collection of MFT stamps, dies, stencils and papers. I recently bought the Holiday Penguins set and I had to get them out to play.

So here is my Clean and Simple entry.



My supplies were:
Holiday Penguin Stamp Set
Mini Cloud Edge Stencil
Copic Markers C0,1,3,5,7 y38, r05,17,39


I first stamped and colored my penguin, then fussy cut him out. Then I cut a mask with an open circle and placed it on my card base. I used distress ink in tumbled glass to add the clouds and sky, The ground is scattered straw.  I added the sentiment with versafine onyx black ink. Lastly I added the penguin to complete the card.

Thank you so much for visiting!

7 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Super cute with an adorable penguin image. Great masking too and such a fun sentiment x

Greta said...

Well designed & oh so cute!

I Card Everyone said...

Cat! so adorable - he truly does look like he's going to walk right off your card to bring you more joy!!
Best of luck, my friend - it's a fabulous card!
=]

Betty said...

sweet card, Cat!

Anita in France said...

What a sweet little penguin, Cat ... fabulous in your wonderfully sponged and stencilled scene ... I do love the sentiment, it's so fun! Hugs, Anita :)

Jean said...

Super cute! Terrific design.

TK said...

Adorable cute! Love that you put your little guy in a "frame"!