Monday, September 2, 2019

August Card Chain Challenge

Hello There -

This month I went with three of the options at the Card Chain Challenge.  There are usually about 5-6 options each month, so its easy to pick.

I went with: 

Balloons

Colors
 
 and Sketch
 


I colored on some white card stock before die cutting the MFT balloons.  I added a bit of shading and some wink of stella at the end.  I chose a black card base for drama and it looks good with the stripes. After laying down the bases, I added the balloons. The sentiment was adhered with foam dots. The black and white stripes are also from MFT as well as the greeting.  




My cheery and colorful card is going to Chris this month, I haven't sent her a card before - so I hope she likes it.  If you'd like to sign up for September's Challenge, please visit here.

Thanks so much for visiting.

8 comments:

Greta said...

Oh wow--absolutely wonderful card, Cat! Love those balloons & the black/white stripes panel is perfect for your card!

Arlene said...

Your creation follows the sketch perfectly and it's a stunning creation!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Fab balloon trio, Cat! Just love the diagonal stripe along the side too!!

I Card Everyone said...

SO smashing with those stripes, and yes, that black card base, too!
=]

Jean said...

Really like those balloons - a striking card!

Angelnorth said...

Cheery and colourful is spot on - love the graphic stripes with the balloon trio!

Anita in France said...

Love those vibrant colours with the black and white stripes, Cat ... who couldn't be cheered with these luscious balloons! Hugs, Anita :)

Helen F. said...

GREAT card,Cat! Who wouldn't love to get those cheery balloons :-)