Monday, April 29, 2019

Thank you

Hello ~

One last card before I head to bed.  I wanted to color some more, that is my happy place.  I found three challenges that I thought would work nicely together.

CAS on Friday - ButterfliesColor Throwdown - Yellow Orange Navy and Green, and Freshly Made Sketches for the design.



An old Favorite Hero Arts Butterfly was stamped and colored with all the colors. I fussy cut the butterfly then popped it up over a copic colored band on the side of the card.  A small sentiment from CTMH under the butterfly, and some clear sequins to add some movement to the card.  I mounted it all onto a navy card base.  I'm quite happy with this one. Thanks to the challenges for the inspiration.


For your blog    
Thanks for stopping in.

15 comments:

Cathy said...

Great take on these challenges Cat and I love your gorgeous butterfly! This is one of my favourite stamps, Cathy x

Chanray said...

What a beautiful card! I love it!

Betty said...

you aced it on all three challenges, Cat.

Jean said...

Your card works perfectly for those challenges - great color combo!

Wanda Cullen said...

Fabulous CAS design that really pops in these throwdown colors! Thanks so much for playing along with our challenge this week!

Jacquie Southas said...

All the details are perfectly place in this design! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Jen Mitchell said...

I love the ombre tones of the vertical "layer." And the butterfly is stunning! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Very nice! You are so good at combining challenges!

Linda Callahan said...

Beautifully done....your colors are fabulous! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Jen Brum said...

Oh wow! What a pretty card! That butterfly is just gorgeous and I love that yellow strip! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Greta said...

Wonderful use of the sketch, Cat & your coloring is divine!

I Card Everyone said...

It's always good to go to your happy place, Cat - we benefit from it, too! Such a pretty flutterby!
=]

Greta said...

The roll continues--congrats, my friend! Very well-deserved!

Anita in France said...

Gorgeous, Cat ... a beautiful butterfly against the warm colours in the copic coloured panel! Hugs, Anita :)

HilaryJane said...

I just love the colours on this one. The blue base card really works to enhance the bold yellow and the little line of sequins is a brilliant finishing touch xx