Thursday, April 18, 2019

Happy Easter

Hi there,

I have a little bit of coloring on an embossed image that my friend Betty sent me last year and I didn't get to it.  (thank you Betty, it was a fun image to play with- Studio Katia I think)



I used various colors of Arteza brush pens to color the flowers- I used lots of water to make the colors much softer versions than straight from the brush pen.  To finish it off I die cut the panel with a and added a pale pink card base.


I am entering this card to the following challenges:

Addicted to Stamps and More

Just add Ink

Less is More

Work it Wednesday

  

Thanks for stopping by.

13 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

So wonderful, Cat - and Betty, too! Have a blessed Easter with your pops! xx
=]

Betty said...

this turned out so pretty, Cat - love the soft colors - and totally forgot that I had sent that to you - I colored some more to send out this year.

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

A very beautiful Easter image. I love your coloring and the scalloped die over pink is the right way to finish it. Great job!

Greta said...

I love that image & your coloring! You've reminded me Betty sent it to me, too, & now I've gotta use it!

Anita in France said...

Fresh and lovely, Cat ... Happy and Blessed Easter to you too! Hugs, Anita :)

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

This is rally pretty Cat. There is a glorious amount of white space which is very eye-catching, and your colouring is lovely too. Thank you for sharing this with us at Less is More xx

Darnell said...

What a spectacular image! So perfect for Easter. You've made it come alive with your subtle coloring, Cat! Happy Easter! Hugs, Darnell

TK said...

Beautiful coloring, and what an awesome image! Gorgeous, Cat!

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful!

Nikki Spencer said...

Lovely colouring and that image design is perfect for our Just Add Ink challenge!
Thanks so much for joining us this week.

Patrice said...

Such a gorgeous card, Cat. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week. x

Chantell Randall said...

Lovely, fresh and summery card. Very pretty colours. Chantell Just Add Ink

Neets B said...

Such pretty colours and I love the design of this stamp. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x