Tuesday, April 2, 2019

March CCC

Hello~

My card for the March Card Chain Challenge is going to Jeanne in Minnesota.  I went with several of the options this month.  I used the colors Charcoal, Lime and Daffodil; along with the technique of stamping, and the theme of flowers.



The flowers come from Altenew along with the sentiment. I colored with Polychromos pencils, two yellows, two greens, two grays and the white for some highlights. I have the tin of 24, and I find for me there are enough colors.

Thanks for visiting, and Jeanne I hope you like your card.

11 comments:

Anita in France said...

So sunny and spring-like, Cat ... those buttery yellow blooms are beautifully coloured ... and gorgeous! I'm sure Jeanne will love it! Hugs, Anita :)

Betty said...

the yellow flowers on the pale gray card is so pretty, Cat - wonderful pencil coloring - am sure Jeanne will be delighted!

Jeanne H said...

You bet I love your card. Have it on my bulletin board. Thanks again!!

HilaryJane said...

Another lovely card. Very cheery, it is grey cold and wet here today so this card brings a welcome feel of summer to come xx

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Lovely pencil coloring! Grey and yellow is a wonderful combo. And, having just been in Minnesota, I know it is still brown like the middle of winter there! So this bright color is sure to brighten the day of your friend!

Greta said...

Wow--this is gorgeous, Cat! Love the white highlights & your masking is superb!

Jean said...

I love the gray and yellow together!

Helen F. said...

Ooohhh, Cat ~ this color combo is fabulous and those blooms are so cheerful! Jeanne is in for a realk treat when she opens up this card! :-)

Cathy said...

Gorgeous cheery card Cat, love the yellow blooms, Cathy x

Angelnorth said...

This is lovely, you’ve reminded me I really should use pencils on a softly coloured base more often - it’s a beautiful look! I’m sure Jeanne loved her card!

I Card Everyone said...

By now Jeanne is loving this gorgeous card for real... really very beautiful, Cat! I'd love an entire garden bed of yellow poppies please!
=]