Sunday, June 24, 2018

Muse 271

Hello -

I am coming in at the last minute again to play with Muse.  Kim has provided a darling card full of pups.  I was inspired by all the pups, and I have a cat stamp that is of the same type.




I stamped off the whole stamp, cut off the top portion - then used that as a mask as I inked up the bottom half of the stamp so I didn't have a full page of cats.
 
This one is going to my Dad of course.  One of his cats went missing a week ago...but made his way home 3 days later with an injury.  Neither my Dad nor the Vet was sure what happened to him, but he's at home. Hes not happy with the cone head but he needs to leave his stitches alone.

Below is a photo of Jack about a year ago.  He was watching my hair and makeup routine.





 Here is Kim's inspiration card

 Thanks for visiting.



8 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

I love your cat card, but sorry your dad’s cat got hurt! I had a cat a long time ago who got lost for 6 weeks and then we found him. He was skinnier but okay.

Kim Heggins said...

Too darn cute and so much fun too. Just love all your sweet kitties, they all look so playful! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Muse this week!

Ardyth said...

Adorable! Thanks for joining us at Muse this week, Cat!

Karen Brown said...

Adorable and fun card!

Barb Ghig said...

Your kitty-cats are adorable, Cat! Beautiful coloring and fabulous take on Kim's inspiration card!
Your little Jack is a cutie, too :)

Tracey McNeely said...

I am a bit late Cat but this is so much sweetness, love your cute kitties! Thank you for sharing with us at Muse this week!

Anita in France said...

Adorable, Cat ... on your card and IRL on your photo ... so cute! Hugs, Anita :)

Greta said...

Oh no--how sad Jack got into trouble, but I'm so glad he made it home! Hope he recovers well! Your card is adorable--beautiful coloring!