Saturday, June 2, 2018

May CCC

Hello~

This card is for the May Card Chain Challenge; and it is going to Helen in Ohio. The last few I have sent overseas.   I also send along a few die cuts or stamped images when I send the card. Its fun to get a little something new to play with.




I managed to take all of the prompts to make my card - there are many choices each month.  This month the choices are :



   

Theme Options: Flowers / CAS / Friendship

Product / Technique Options: Taylored Expressions / Gems or Pearls

I used the colors, the sketch (loosely - moved the sentiment) Flowers, and my image is from Taylored Expressions.


Thanks much for stopping by. 


5 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Just lovely! Jo x

Greta said...

Really beautiful way to use that sketch, Cat! Lucky Helen!

I Card Everyone said...

I love Zinnias, Cat... mostly because the butterflies adore them. Your beauties are all the perfect colors, and colored perfectly! Watch for those flutterbys, Helen!
=]

Jean said...

Perfect for the challenges and a super sweet card!

Anita in France said...

Vibrant and so pretty, Cat ... what a lovely way to brighten someone's day! Hugs, Anita :)