Monday, January 22, 2018

CAS on Friday 124 and Case this Sketch 255

Hi there,

It's Monday and here in my home that is Laundry day and a perfect time to make a few cards. 


After making my first card I made a second using the same stamp set, 
and followed the sketch from Case this Sketch 255.


Both cards are clean and simple so both will play at CAS on Friday, 
and the second card goes to Case this sketch as well.




 I love these colors, they take me back to my wedding day.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by.

9 comments:

Joan B said...

they are both great -- and the second card is awesome!!!

Betty said...

wonderful CAS cards, Cat!!

I Card Everyone said...

OH my Sketch perfection! So absolutely different from anything I've seen so far, Cat! LOve it, and that you've joined in the card party this week at CTS!!!
=]

Greta said...

I absolutely love these, Cat--especially the second one which I would never have thought of!

Tracey McNeely said...

Cat these are both so pretty, I love hearts and your minimalist aprroach to the sketch is fantastic!

Jean said...

CAS perfection!

Mariken said...

Lovely Valentine/love cards, love them both!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Cas on Friday! Mariken DT

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Great Valentines! I do like the dotty heart. Great job on both challenges!

Barb Ghig said...

Two fabulous cards, Cat! I love the black border on the first one and the swirly die on the 2nd card...You nailed it, my friend!