Sunday, January 21, 2018

Merry Monday 273

Hi There!

I recently reorg  organized my stamps in their bins.  I am still very happy with the bins, and zip bags I have used for the last 3 years.  Last spring I purchased plastic dividers meant for comic book storage.  My zip bags are about 9 inches long, and the dividers are 10.5 so they pop up nicely. I keep my stamps in bins- (Florals, Holiday, Sentiments, Backgrounds, Critters, and Other.) I finally put those dividers in each bin to separate each stamp set by manufacturer. 


As I did this I ran across two of my favorite Christmas stamps and thought they'd work well for this challenge.  Merry Monday's prompt for challenge 273 was to use red and turquoise.  This is such a fabulous combination I was happy to play along.



I heat embossed the images and used Arteza brush pens for the coloring. They are strikingly similar to the zigs, and I got a great deal on amazon - 48 for $24.00 in a flash sale.  They have a thicker/sturdier brush tip but other than that for me they are just about the same as the zigs.

Thanks so much for stopping by!



12 comments:

Helen Whitehead said...

I like these - the colours don't look forced and the designs are clean and simple and would work for other occasions with different stamps.

Betty said...

two wonderful CAS cards, Cat - adorable little elf!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Great job with the color combo! You have two very fun Christmas cards!

I Card Everyone said...

LOve these colors at Christmas, Cat... and never tire of that darling Elf! Two down, 100 more to go? xx
=]

Tracy said...

Love the cards, especially the string of lights. I have this set so you have given me some inspiration!

Linda said...

Two fun cards perfect for these colors. So cute. Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday.

Marcia Hill said...

CAS perfection Cat...LOVE them both!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Merry Monday!! :0)

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Two darling cards, Cat! Just love your coloring on these fun images! So glad you could play along with us at Merry Monday this week!!

Unknown said...

Cat, CAS at it's best! I love both of your cards and thank you so much for joining us over at Merry Monday Challenge.

Greta said...

Your coloring is just beautiful, Cat! Love both cards--so cute!

Barb Ghig said...

Two really cute cards, Cat! Beautiful coloring and your CAS design on both is just perfect!!!

Karen L K said...

Very nice! I love that color combo too but I missed this one. That little elf is so darn cute.