My last post almost a week ago featured this same stamp set. I was a little mind blocked using the Holly stamp. Several readers offered some suggestions, so I took another run at the stamp. One stamp of the holly branch was just too bare, so I tried 2 stamps, then die cut the image leaving only 2 partial branch stampings. I am much happier with this configuration.
I created a mat frame around it, used some distress inks to add some blue color, and red stickles to enhance the berries. Before adding the stickles, I heat embossed with clear the entire front panel. It gives a nice effect IRL. I placed this panel on a dry embossed panel of holly leaves before placing on the card base, and lastly added the SSS Merry Christmas die stacked 3 times. It is a definite improvement over my last try with this set.
Thanks for stopping by!