Wednesday, October 7, 2026

10-8-26

 Update, somehow this post disappeared from the dashboard in blogger. So I am reposting. I had l read a couple of comments and in posting them I must have somehow deleted the original post.

Greetings-

October birthdays are sneaking up on me and I am not as prepared as I used to be.  So this on is for someone who's 40th birthday theme is Alice in Wonderland.  I've never read it, seen it and so I was clueless.  I am also not an artist.  I looked at some iconography and went with red blooms and a wonky hand drawn checkerboard panel in black and white.


I hope she likes it. I feel out of my depth on this one.  I will send it to the galleries at Colorful Options (used black white and red) and AAA Birthday Game -Big and Bold. 

Thanks much for stopping by.

   

No comments: