Saturday, April 27, 2024

4-27-24

 Hello-

I needed a graduation card, and I have few things to make them.  So I went with something different and I love the card. I've mostly made masculine cards, but this one is quite girly.


I started with a die cut piece and the Darice EF with the mortarboards. I recently picked up SU's Dainty Delight stamp and die set.  I die cut in green one of the extras in the die set and stamped, colored and die cut the main sprig of blooms. One of the sentiments in the die set was stamped and die cut and popped into the top of the sprig. I added a second SU sentiment at the bottom of the card.  

I am sending this off to: Can you handle the pressure  (Femine) and Tic Tac Toe. (left column)

Please Grab Our Badge   

Thanks so very much for visiting.

13 comments:

Jean said...

Great combination of elements. That embossing folder is perfect!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Cool mortarboard embossing behind the sweet congrats bouquet, Cat - love this!!

Marcia Hill said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL Cat!! Hugs. :0)

Darnell said...

I love the card, too, Cat! It's fun to see a very girly graduation design. The spring sprig is so pretty, love the sediments, and that mortarboard e/f is the best! Hugs, Darnell

Lia said...

This is so pretty! I have never seen the embossingfolder before and I like it.
Lia DT CYHTP

papierelle said...

Amazing!!! And a beautiful combination of embossing folder and flowers!!

HilaryJane said...

Yes, definitely very girly and beautiful. I love it xx

I Card Everyone said...

Cat, this is so lovely and feminine - those mortarboards were really made extra girly by that sweet, scalloped edge!
=]

TK said...

This is beautiful, Cat! I love the e/f, and all the elements together make a beautiful card for a girl graduate

Bonnie said...

This is a sweet graduation card that's perfect for the young lady graduate, Cat! What a great embossing and beautiful flowers!

Leslie Miller said...

This is one of your prettiest yet, Cat! I love that dainty garden with the green bending around to frame it. The mortarboard background seals the deal as a grad card, even without the perfect sentiments. Very feminine and lovely for a young lady on her important day!

Lisa Elton said...

It's quite girly and it's quite fabulous!

Greta said...

Absolutely perfect feminine graduation card, Cat! Love that embossing folder and the floral spray is beautiful!