Wednesday, April 17, 2024

4-17-24

 Hello Again,

We spent a week in Ohio to see the folks.  We were also there for the eclipse, it was amazing. The first one I have seen looking at the sun.  I had left over glasses from our trip to Utah in October, where we saw a 85% eclipse.

Monday was spent with laundry and Tuesday will filling the cupboards and fridge.  Today is more laundry and finally some crafty time.  I feel like its been forever...

Today's card will be visiting Seize the Birthday (with toppings) and CAS on Friday (Spring).


The bloom comes from Ellen Hutson's Pressing Thoughts, and the sentiment is from Pink Fresh.

 For your blog  

Thanks much for visiting.


14 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I like your sunny blooms, Cat! Cute birthday card. What part of Ohio did you visit... I'm in Ohio!

Marcia Hill said...

CAS and oh so bold and bright...LOVE it!! Hugs. :0)

Nancy said...

Sounds like you had a great time with family and watching the eclipse! Love your floral card with the bright orange blossoms! Thanks for taking the time to join us at Seize the Birthday! Take care!

HilaryJane said...

I am glad you are now back hone and up to date. I bet the eclipse was pretty special. I know it takes a while. Love that vibrant orange and the little tag with the sentiment xx

Jean said...

A terrific spring-themed birthday card!

Tracey McNeely said...

This is such a beauty Cat! xo

I Card Everyone said...

OH MY GOSH! We were in Ohio for the eclipse! Now why didn't we synchronize our travels??
I love your bright orange blooms, Cat!
=]

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Pretty blossoms, Cat! Glad you had a nice visit and got to see the eclipse - nothing here, too cloudy...

TK said...

Great CAS card, pretty orange and your strip behind brings more orange to the scene - very pretty

Leslie Miller said...

Your trip sounds wonderful, Cat! I remember those coming home days... lots of catch up, but so worth it. And now you have a beautiful card between loads of laundry! Love this pretty stem of pansy blooms. This has always been one of my favorite pansy colors. Welcome back!

Bonnie said...

Beautifully CAS, Cat! Glad you had a break and are getting back in the studio! Very pretty card! I love the orange pansies!

papierelle said...

Just beautiful. I like the CAS design!!!

Ashwini Rao said...

Lovely blooms and gorgeous card! I love the shade of sunny orange that you've used and the charming CAS design. Thank you for joining us at the Seize the Birthday challenge!

Greta said...

How great you got to see the eclipse! I'm so glad the last one was visible from our house. Love your coloring and adding the little bit of matching color behind the panel is a great element!