Thursday, July 13, 2023

07-13-2023

 Hello-

I've been binging on television...Wimbledon in the mornings and early afternoons and then the WSOP Main Event poker tournament in the evenings until the wee hours.  

I've got the tourney on now, up in my crafty space they are down to 25 from 10043 entrants.  So this will be a quick post. I die cut some blooms and did a bit of gluing while binging.

 

A die cut panel from a crafty friend...not sure who-in my cleaning and  organizing zeal I didn't think to add post it notes, but thank you just the same! The blooms are from MFT's newest card kit. The sentiment comes from Ellen Hutson.

I am adding this card to these galleries:

Triple B: July, We love Stamping, and Stamping Sensations...all calling for flowers.  And because the flower dies and the sentiment are new, NBUS.

Thanks much for visiting.

 

16 comments:

brenda said...

A pretty card in the contrasting flowers Cat, sadly not eligible at Stamping Sensations or We Love Stamping as we are stamping challenges!

B x

kiwimeskreations said...

Stunning card with the die cuts and contrasts of white and blue, but unfortunately it does not have the stamping required for the We Love Stamping Challenge
Blessings
Maxine WLS DT

Darnell said...

You know you are a good card designer when you can put together a beautifully composed floral card like this while binging on TV! I'm impressed, Cat, and I really like that sediment! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! (And for the email!) Hugs, Darnell

I Card Everyone said...

You've scored some quality craft time, while watching them score, Cat! Such a pretty card!
=]

Marcia Hill said...

This is BEAUTIFUL Cat!! I'm loving all the white on white and then the POPS of purple!! Lovely, lovely card!! Hugs. :0)

Jean said...

Lovely color and texture choices.

Bonnie said...

A great die in the background and pretty purple flowers, Cat!

Lisa Elton said...

I like your pops of purple, this is lovely!

TK said...

Really pretty with your royal, regal purple!

papierelle said...

With all the white, the card looks very classy.

Diane said...

Absolutely a gorgeous card Cat, such pretty florals!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Triple B!
Diane TB Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Triple B}
{Simply Clean & Simple} NEW

Leslie Miller said...

Gosh, that cover die is CUTE! First and foremost, however, is those pretty flowers with their purple and white contrast and all the nice texture. Love the sentiment -- words and arrangement. This card is full of positive vibes! ps: This email came in much less than 14 hrs.

HilaryJane said...

So pretty and an amazing colour. The contrast is just fabulous. I am amazed that I haven't watched any Wimbledon this year. I always used to be glued to it, but these days it seems to pass me by and I don't know any of the players anymore. I don't even think I will watch the mens final tomorrow, but we will see. I might get drawn in. Does watching to the wee hours mean your sleep cycle is up the creek again? Glad you are enjoying it anyway xx

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Thanks for the inspiration with that MFT kit, Cat - love it!! I managed to unpack my kit so that's saying something, LOL.

Betty said...

Hi Cat - love this - beautiful design!

Tracey McNeely said...

Oh Cat this is such a beautiful card. Love the flowers!