Sunday, July 4, 2021

Pandatastic

Hey There -

I discovered the Greetery much later than most of my bloggy friends. And they've had some super cute stamp and die sets in their sale section.  When I can get a cute stamp and die set for the regular price of the stamp or nearly that I am so going to grab it even if its retiring.

This panda set was a recent buy...I went for the Nordic frames and ended up with several cute stamp sets.

The challenge at AAA Cards is a sketch with the option of critters.  I thought the panda and the branch worked quite well for the sketch.


This is such a cute image and can be used for so many things. I imagine he'll stay in my stash a long time.



Thanks so for visiting.




8 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

You know how much I love a pun-y sentiment - and he's so cute, too!
=]

HilaryJane said...

what a great interpretation of the sketch and twist, very clever to put the panda in the tree, love it xx

Betty said...

what a cutie - am sure i'll be seeing that panda a lot more!!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling panda, Cat, and I love your CAS design!! Isn't it the truth, you go to buy one thing and end up with others :) Great pick with the panda!

Jean said...

That a terrific "optional twist" card! Cute, cute!

Leslie Miller said...

I love to read when someone like you is enthusiastic about your stamps and discoveries. It's all about the fun. Such a darling panda and the perfect little branch for him. You're right about it working with the sketch. I think it's absolutely ideal! ps: I do not own anything from The Greetery yet. All I need is one more place to shop, ha! Now, if 1-2-3 Stitch had their stuff... something might just jump into my cart...

Jane said...

Loving the panda, super cute! Great use of the sketch. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

Greta said...

Very cute & your background is beautiful! So far I've not let myself buy anything from The Greetery, but I'm sure tempted!