Thursday, July 8, 2021

A good sketch

 Hello-

Yesterday I spent my crafty time coloring and fussy cutting NND cats and kittens in summery images. After all that effort I could only put one card together.

Today I put the rest of the cards together.  It all started with the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches.  I had 3 elements that I could easily put together at the bottom of a center strip to follow the sketch.


I was very happy with this card and am entering it to the challenge.  It was a lovely sketch to play with; so I finished off several more cards with the NND cats and kittens.  They were just for fun not for any challenges.








Thanks so very much for visiting!

10 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

Been loving all these sweet kitty cards Cat!! They are SO CUTE and I'm loving all the backgrounds too! Must be that new craft room inspiring you! :0)

Betty said...

oh my - these are all so adorable - and what a great bunch of cards you've created!!

Greta said...

These images were made for you, Cat! Adorable cards with great designs!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Wow - you've been busy, Cat! Just love all five of your darling kitties. Great takes on that sketch too!!

HilaryJane said...

Great collection of cards, they have all turned out so well. I agree colouring images is an effort xx

Kim S said...

These are such charming images! I love what you did with the sketch - the three elements being the cat, the crab and the pail!! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

papierelle said...

You are really in love with the cute kittens !! I understand well. And your cards are so adorable.

Mac Mable said...

What adorable cards, super cute cats and kittens and wonderful design layouts x.

Cécile RIBON said...

What a super cute series of cards. Those kittens are adorable and I love each and everyone of the sweet little scenes you created. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, what fun!! I love a good play like this, and seeing them all together is a super treat! So darn cute and cleverly designed! I've been too absent for too long and really want to get back in the swing of blogging and visiting. It will take a while to return to business as usual, but I'm working on it. What a great visit I had here today, Cat!