Friday, May 25, 2018

Hero Arts Magnolia

Hey there -

I have several posts going up today.  After I cleaned and reorganized my crafty space it was so hard for me to craft...all my mojo was gone. I had no ideas.  So a week later I grabbed some flowers and hoped that would get me back to my happy place.  And it did.  I have several posts coming up - maybe even today.

First up, a visit to AAA Cards to play with inspired by nature as their theme; and I am adding this to Always Fun Challenges - anything goes as well.




My Card Chain Challenge swap friend Arlene from A bit of this and that sent me a couple of Hero Arts Magnolia blooms along with a swap card.  I colored them and mailed them out.  I missed that flower so when I saw it at Ellen H's in clear format I grabbed it along the matching die.  In this usage, I did trim up the image much closer than the die cut it.




Thanks much for stopping by!

7 comments:

Greta said...

Super pretty--love the design, Cat!

Betty said...

wonderful design for your magnolia - wish i had waited for the clear stamp.

Anita in France said...

Just lovely, Cat ... your colouring is fabulous! Clearly, Monsieur Mojo is back! Hugs, Anita :)

Jane said...

Beautiful! Thanks for joining in with the Inspired by Nature Challenge at AAA Cards.

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Another pretty magnolia! I have been having some trouble with my mojo too. My craft space being in an in between way makes it harder, but I have got some done, just need to photo them. Have a good weekend!

Cheryl said...

Lovely CAS card, Cat! Thanks for sharing at AAA Cards challenges.

Jackie C said...

Very classy! So glad that you have shared your great artwork with us here at Always Fun Challenges. Good luck hun and do come back again!
Jackie DT @AFC