Wednesday, April 20, 2016

More Coloring

For April's Card Chain Challenge over at Deborah's blog, I sent my card to England.  My recipient has received it so I can share it now without potentially spoiling any surprise. I decided to use a Penny Black image, as my selection of the design choices available (and there are always 4-6 choices).



It is quasi no line coloring...my stamp was in SSS fog ink, and my yellows and oranges didn't quite cover it up. Nonetheless, I was happy with the outcome. I love a square card with a round focal point. The sentiment comes from CTMH, and the flower is Penny Black. The background stamp is Hero Arts.



You can still sign up for May's challenge here until May 6, 2016.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

8 comments:

Lin said...

You captured what I think of as a California Poppy color perfectly, Cat! Love the scripty background, too!

Greta said...

Strikingly beautiful, Cat! I love square cards, too & it's wonderful with the circle!

I Card Everyone said...

I LOve your card, and the idea of a card chain! Hook me up!
=]

Jean said...

Bravo! That's a great color combo!

Anita in France said...

Oh this is gorgeous, Cat ... such fabulous colouring and shading ... the wonky stitched outlines are such a great texture-y touch! Hugs, Anita :)

Martha said...

Cat, this is another beauty. The coloring & design are simply fabulous. I love how the white makes the pretty colors pop.
Flowers always make me smile.

Darnell said...

Your flower is stunning, Cat! I agree with you, that design layout is fabulous!! Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell

Barb Ghig said...

I love a square card with a round focal point, too! This is such a gorgeous flower, and I think you did an amazing job with your no line coloring...so striking, and the colors are just beautiful! Love your scripty background, too!