Friday, April 1, 2016

Little Thanks

Hello!  I needed some thank-you's my stash had run dry. So I am up in the middle of the night getting them done.  I want to mail them tomorrow, well now today.

I started with inspiration from the Fusion Card Challenge.  Clearly Besotted has some gorgeous flowers.  I don't have them all, but I do have the miniature versions from the miniature florals stamp set. The orchids really grabbed at me and those were my inspiration.

Here is the challenge graphic:
 


Here is my card, I used copics for color, some  specrtrum noir sparkle brush pen and some glossy accents on the image. Dies were stitched ovals from MFT, and the bow from PPP Twine and bows.  My backgrounds are a hero arts stamp.

The card size is 1/2 of an A2 card.




Then I went on to make a few more, I needed 5 cards.







Every time I see orchids, I remember having my office space filled with the lovely flowers.  Thank you hubs for still spoiling me with flowers 12 years into this romance!


Thanks so much for stopping by!


5 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful cards Cat and Happy 12 year Anniversary! Beautiful flowers!

Julia Aston said...

what a sweet set of little thank you cards - love the sparkle on the blooms! The orchids in your office look beautiful! thanks for joining us in the Fusion Card challenge! Julia xx

Greta said...

You ARE spoiled--look at all those beautiful flowers! I love your floral thank yous--staying up late really works for you! Last time I tried to finish a card late I cut 2 card bases the wrong size & finally gave it up until the next day--haha!

I Card Everyone said...

Lots of beautiful here today ... LOve orchids, Cat. and that you have such a sweet guy! Happy anniversary!
=]

Barb Ghig said...

Gorgeous 'Thank You' cards, Cat! Your Orchids are really pretty, and I love how you created each one so unique! What a sweet hubby you have :)