Friday, May 8, 2015

Wplus9 Sketch Challenge

I saw this new challenge today.  I took a few liberties with the sketch, but I think you can still see it in my creation.



I used WPlus9's Pretty Peonies for my main focal image.

http://stampawaywithme.blogspot.com/2015/05/challenge-get-sketchy-with-joni-1.html 

The challenge is open until May 29th, give it a try! Just click on the challenge graphic for a link to the challenge page.

Other Supplies: 
Inks - Hero Arts and Versafine,  Embossing Folder - SU,  
Sequins - Pretty Pink Posh and Simon Says Stamp, Die - Pretty Pink Posh
Cardstock - SU and Neenah

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Joni Andaya said...

What a lovely card Cat! I really love the Pretty Peonies you used as your focal point <3

Betty said...

so pretty Cat

Jean said...

Great card! Nicely use of the sketch.

Jean said...

Great card! Nicely use of the sketch.

Anonymous said...

Hey Cat! Your card is very pretty. I love all of the detail you add to your card.

Greta said...

This is so pretty, Cat!