Tuesday, May 12, 2015

CSSC number 4

I was bummed to have missed the third sketch challenge over at Leslie's blog- The Crooked Stamper, and I knew I would have to complete my card early this time not to miss it again.  The challenge runs to Thursday, May 21st, at 11:55 pm EDT.

 

I gathered a large sentiment - Mama Elephant Make a Wish set. Then some distress inks in Salty Ocean, Peacock Feathers and Cracked Pistachio along with versafine ink in Majestic blue, some Hero Arts Unicorn pigment ink, a sponge dauber, clear embossing powder, clear sequins, and Eucalyptus stickles.  Whipped them all together and  Voila--


Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

Holy wow, you've NAILED it! But then I might be a sucker for blues & greens. :) Thanks for playing!!

Kristi said...

Awesome! Love your bokeh background and your colors are spectacular!

Greta said...

Oh wow--that background is so gorgeous, Cat!