Friday, October 26, 2012

Thinking about you around the clock

I've been back in California about 3 weeks...21 long lonely days without hubs.  I am so looking forward to December when we will get together again.  So, I thought I would let hubs know how I was feeling with a quick card.  

Hero Arts background and sentiment stamps were used...I am also obsessed with heat embossing which generally goes well for me...but not today.  Oh well!  A simple heartfelt card in our wedding colors.
Thanks for taking a look.




 /\  /\
(=';'=)
(")_(")~~Cat

4 comments:

Ardyth said...

This is adorable - I love white on red and the pops of black and the ribbons are the perfect finishing touch. Obviously, you are at a different stage of marriage than I am: I have days when 3 weeks away from my hubby sounds like NOT ENOUGH! lol! (He's actually a very good guy!)

MS said...

That's a long time away!! He'll love the card-it's perfect!

sheza said...

I don't know what I would do if my man was gone for that long. I miss him so much when I'm gone for just the day. Again, another beautiful card!

Manu World said...

Cute!!!
:-)