Friday, October 5, 2012

10 Minute Craft Dash #4

I decided to start playing in some more challenges. Next up-- Pretty Pink Posh's 10 Minute Craft Dash. Sounds intimidating doesn't it?  Well they kindly let you pull out your supplies before you hit that timer button. I think that is to soften the blow of the reality of 10 short minutes. I got sucked in.
The color prompt for this challenge is red, blue, beige/kraft.

So I pulled out some paper in the blue and beige colors, some red washi tape...I am washi tape impaired, so I am forcing myself to try to get used to using it. Tools include a punch, some stamps, tape runner, foam dots, some ink, a pre-folded cardbase, a red marker and my ipad for the timer.  Ready, Set, (take a couple of pics) GO!



Here is a collage of my start, my laid out tools and supplies...I should have put them in a pile on the side...wasted some time moving it out of my workspace. 

I stamped, punched, punched, punched, and punched--- cut, glued, colored, stamped again, cut again, glued, screached a bit but I did beat the 10 minute timer! :-)



Thanks for stopping by.


Supplies:
Clear Stamps - Magazine freebies
Washi Tape in red from Target
Fiskars Edge punch
Mememto Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
Blue Creamy Card from DCWV
Beige Paper from JoAnn
Letraset Aqua Marker
Foam Dots
Tape Runner


 /\ /\
(=';'=)
(")_(")~~Cat








6 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome! You sure made me laugh this morning and I love the card. :)

Paulina said...

This is lovely! The card design is great and you used the colors beautifully!

Thank you for playing along in the 10 Minute Craft Dash! I hope you'll join us again!

Virginia L. said...

Beautiful card in 10 min!! Love your collage of the process! Awesome work indeed!

MS said...

You and these timed challenges! You must be quick! I want to play in this challenge too, sounds impossible but fun! Love your final card! Perfect washi execution too :)

Karen B. said...

What a great card, the blue background really makes the red flowers stand out!

sheza said...

Love this card. I couldn't of even come up with the idea if given 20 minutes!