Monday, April 4, 2016

Hay There

A very good friend of mine is a Horse lover and boards them.  When I picked up MFT's The Whole Herd stamp set I knew several of these images would be going to her.

Lately I have been playing with very simple cards on a smaller canvas. This one happens to be A1 sized 3.5 by 5.





This card is perfect for my plan to send out silly cards for no reason at all this year to all of my friends. Not just the traditional card occasions, but something just because...and I want them to be silly.  I want them to bring a moment of lightness.  I think this one will fit that bill with my dear friend.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

9 comments:

Greta said...

Oh what a kick! She will love this, Cat!

Tracey McNeely said...

What a perfect CAS design Cat, your friend will love this!

lauren bergold said...

HAY THERE!!! awesome! seriously... that's just awfully cool! :) :) :)

Jean said...

How fun! And that smaller canvas is a great idea!

Jean said...

How fun! And that smaller canvas is a great idea!

Martha said...

What a fun card this is, Cat. Your friend will love it.

It's a perfect CAS card.
Smaller-sized cards are simply adorable.

Barb Ghig said...

I love a smaller note card, and your CAS design is perfect for this sized canvas, Cat! Really cute card, and I'll bet your friend is going to love it :)

Anita in France said...

So cute and fun, Cat ... sure to raise a smile! Hugs, Anita :)

I Card Everyone said...

I just love a good pun-y card ... you've just given me a big smile! thanks, sweet friend!
=]