Monday, June 10, 2013

All Sweetness and Light at MFW's Tuesday Trigger

 


I absolutely want to crawl into the bed pictured in last weeks Moxie Fab World's Tuesday Trigger, pillows, florals, yellows...right up my alley.  I had to play along.

I didn't really feel that any of my stamps would do justice to the bedspread, so I found some patterned paper with soft flowers, some yellow on yellow dotted paper, some enamel accents and die cut a few letters...did you notice the "A" on the side table? I love the yellows, the textures, and the headboard with the trim accent.  Those  were my inspirations for my card. 




Thanks for stopping.



 /\  /\
(=';'=)
(")_(")~



5 comments:

  1. Awesome take on this inspiration photo!
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cat! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not only do I love the bedroom but I love the way your card turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your take on the trigger,Cat! I would love to have that bedding!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous use of that wonderful picture! Thanks for leaving me a comment.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks!