Saturday, March 30, 2013

Happy Easter

Last weekend I had a mad rush to get my Easter cards completed for the family.  Last year's card was a stamped and colored image, so this year I changed it up and made a die cut card.  I found Happy Spring patterned paper from Little Yellow Bicycle on our drive from Ohio to Maryland in January which I used to pick colors for the card. 

I had the egg dies from Memory Box, and I have recently added to my collection of dies, the super fun Say Cheese die from Lawn Fawn. I put a square of vellum behind the eggs, to mute the pattern a bit. A cute sentiment stamp from Stampendous embossed in white (So loving white against darker papers!!), and the card practically put itself together.
Little Yellow Bicycle Paper, Lawn Fawn Say Cheese Die, Memory Box Die-Eggs

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and can spend time with family and friends.

Thanks for stopping by.

 /\  /\
(=';'=)
(")_(")~

6 comments:

joy said...

What a colorful and cheerful card! Love the plaid paper. Happy Easter to you, too!

Anita Rex said...

So cute! I want that Polaroid die so bad! :> good idea to put the vellum on top!

Martha said...

Hi, Cat!
What a DARLING Easter card!
The colors just pop!
Happy Easter!

sheza said...

I just received this beautiful Easter card in the mail today. The colors are so Springs. Love the frame around the eggs. Happy Easter!

Kristi said...

Love it! I'm crazy for the polariod die and the eggs are so cute! Have a Happy Easter!

MS said...

so cute! i love the vellum under the eggs, nice touch! happy easter :)